Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace will stay up!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
You just know that with all the gobbing off we are doing about Palace getting the lowest points total and being the whipping boys in the PL that the jammy *******s will stay up!

I'm telling you, our previous threads will come back to bite us in the arse.....

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
You just know that with all the gobbing off we are doing about Palace getting the lowest points total and being the whipping boys in the PL that the jammy *******s will stay up!

I'm telling you, our previous threads will come back to bite us in the arse.....

No, we are definitely going down. May not finish bottom and disgrace ourselves, but going down all the same. Losing Zaha and Murray too much of a dent in our side, plus our defence is crap. Not convinced with some of the new signings either

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
No, we are definitely going down. May not finish bottom and disgrace ourselves, but going down all the same. Losing Zaha and Murray too much of a dent in our side, plus our defence is crap. Not convinced with some of the new signings either

This reverse psychology won't work on me sunshine!

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
That's the spirit.

We've got plenty of spirit at our club...it's what got us through the play offs whilst in terrible form. At the same time, any Palace fan that is saying we'll stay up is getting slated for being deluded.

I just hope we are competitive and don't wimp out in games

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
We will have a few hammerings and pull off a few shock results but at the end of the day we will go down

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If you do go down the chances are you'll do it the Hollaway Way - ie plenty of attacking football, no respecter of reputations and some good results against the big boys

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Well this thread didn't go the way I expected....

You are wrong about Palace fans who think we are brillaint, obviously we will have a few who think that we will do brilliant but they are either deluded or without medication. We are very much aware of our limitations and the fact that we will be relegated pretty early unless a couple of other teams have bad seasons.
The only thing we are happy about is that we made it in the first place, its what dreams are made of

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ian Holloway first Premier League manager to leave at 40/1 looks interesting - obviously Alan Pardew needs to get stability at Newcastle, the 3/1 favourite, but his contract is until 2020.

If Palarse start off badly then I can't see him having as good a relationship with the media this time (after Blackpool's positive and attacking attitude nearly kept them up). I honestly can't see where their points are going to come from.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here