Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gamblers out there!!!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
please note anyone stupid enough to pay for tips

John McCracken 47, from Brighton, and co-defendants John Brice 40, and Matthew Thole 40, have been found Guilty of taking part in a Tipping Scam, involving Mailshots from April 30th to February 2008.

Found Guilty at Lewes Crown Court

D

Deleted User X18H

I see there is a warrant out for the arrest of Jeff Bloor, Danny Bloor's brother, as well!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

John McCracken 47, from Brighton, and co-defendants John Brice 40, and Matthew Thole 40, have been found Guilty of taking part in a Tipping Scam, involving Mailshots from April 30th to February 2008.

John McCracken???? I think I know his brother Phil....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Why are financial advisers not jailed? They get up to 5% pa from funds they recommend or tip to their clients.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11141846.Most_wanted_man_on_the_run/

A former Worthing FC manager who was set to be charged in relation to a £5 million horse betting scam when he went on the run has been named as one of the UK’s most-wanted fugitives.

Police and crime agencies in Sussex, the UK and in Cyprus today jointly appealed for information about Jeffrey Bloor who they believe is hiding on the Mediterranean island.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
There is one fundamental issue with tipster lines in general. If your tips were THAT good, why the need to sell them? If I had found the elixir I'd be too busy cleaning up to sell them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here