Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Sharks vs Kent Spitfires T20 Hove

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don't know why I am doing this - so pissed off with Sussex 1 day performances - seeing as it is Kent this must be the definitive Race to the Bottom.... :nono:

Anyway here are the two bunches of batflids......

Sussex:
LJ Wright, MW Machan, RJ Hamilton-Brown, CD Nash*, SB Styris, EC Joyce, MH Yardy, JE Anyon, WAT Beer, CF Jackson†, CJ Liddle

Kent :

FK Cowdrey, DJ Bell-Drummond, SW Billings, DI Stevens, BW Harmison, AJ Blake, GO Jones*†, ME Claydon, MT Coles, M Davies, AEN Riley

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would imagine the Doctor will not be invited back. Styris has been a bit poor as well.

I saw Mr Arafat steaming in for our cider cousins and yearned for someone with such drive and dedication.

Still, at least we seem to have secured our top flight status in the four day excitement.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Bring back Grizzly....he was a winner. Present setup don't seem able to motivate quite a talented team (with a couple of weak links). I'm sure there may be good reason (or there should be) why at a critical time when we still had a chance of qualifying for something Magoffin wasn't included, as it was only needed for 4 overs. But what do I know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here