Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky mousers

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Couldn't see it on here, apologies if fixtures but can we call them that now?

image.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Most of it seems fair enough to me, am I missing a point somewhere? ??? Or is it the need to tell people in the first place that's considered a joke?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Has anyone from Liverpool confirmed it is genuine?

My guess is it's some cheeky scamp at the other end of the Mersey has done that and put it into the wild.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Has anyone from Liverpool confirmed it is genuine?

My guess is it's some cheeky scamp at the other end of the Mersey has done that and put it into the wild.
That was my thought, but apparently is IS genuine. It's incredible that they have to produce a list saying "Actually Paki is offensive".

Also it's funny to see some of the words missed off. Apparently 'poofter' is ok, and I wonder if 'flid' made it in? Can't see from that screenshot,

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"Usually offensive", as if some of those words are complementary in the right context.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
:facepalm:

You can't say 'Man up' anymore? And I can't see why Yid is on there when Tottenham fans themselves chant 'Yid Army' ???

I can understand some of the stuff on there, but some is just laughable.

The plot has been lost!!!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
:facepalm:

You can't say 'Man up' anymore? And I can't see why Yid is on there when Tottenham fans themselves chant 'Yid Army' ???

I can understand some of the stuff on there, but some is just laughable.

The plot has been lost!!!
Picture the scene: Having got all the fans to sit down one stands up and shouts "Hey ref! You're a fookin' flid!" The steward grabs his clipboard.
"Flid, flid. Let me see, mong, spacker, retard ..... but not flid. That's ok then. I'll just have to eject the little scote for standing up when I ordered him to sit down."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here