Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New smart cards.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Just a quick one

Any idea when new season ticket cards will be arriving?

Only just over a week to go.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If it doesn't arrive then use your old one. Simples.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
This is what I was told today...

"I can confirm that the season ticket smart cards for this season have been sent to our external dispatch company, who are in the process of packaging them all up and sending them off, so you should be receiving your ticket within the next couple of days."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just a quick one

Any idea when new season ticket cards will be arriving?

Only just over a week to go.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/new-smartcards-being-despatched-938469.aspx

1901 Club members and new season ticket holders will soon be receiving their new 2013/14 smartcards in the post.

For existing season ticket holders their smartcards from last season will remain valid but new season ticket holders and those who have moved or changed age bracket will receive a brand new card.

The brand new wallet being introduced for the new season will indicate the level of membership each fan is and will include a full fixture list, and all members and season ticket holders will receive theirs in the post.

1901 members should expect to receive their wallet and smartcard in the post by Friday 26th July, and season ticket holders should receive theirs by Wednesday August7th.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I called the ticket office yesterday, as we have moved seats, and because I'm on holiday next week someone is borrowing my card for the Derby game.

they said I should receive the new card by this Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here