Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This morning...

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
....... I had, as usual, a massive shit.

When I looked in the bowl later, a long one and two almost spherical ones had arranged themselves in an amusing fashion lookng rather like a cock and balls. 20 years ago I would have, without doubt, photographed it and sent it into the Viz letters page with a comment along the lines of "My shit looks like a cock and balls, can any of your readers beat that?"

This morning though, I really couldn't be bothered with such childish nonsense, I merely wiped my arse and flushed.

Does this mean I've finally grown up a little bit, or have I just become lazier?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's moments like this you need to record on camera and share with the world, far more interesting than some of the utter tedium that gets posted on Facebook and the like. "Hey look, it's a picture of an ice cream", who cares, look at my amazing dump instead.

Was it in the textbook 9.30 - 10.30 window?
My was quite enjoyable too, I thought it was all done and dusted in the space of a minute but just as I was about to commence wiping a SECOND WAVE of magnificence came along. Pure pleasure.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
It's moments like this you need to record on camera and share with the world, far more interesting than some of the utter tedium that gets posted on Facebook and the like. "Hey look, it's a picture of an ice cream", who cares, look at my amazing dump instead.

My was quite enjoyable too, I thought it was all done and dusted in the space of a minute but just as I was about to commence wiping a SECOND WAVE of magnificence came along. Pure pleasure.

With hindsight, I regret not getting the picture now.

It's confirmed, I am just getting lazier rather than actually growing up.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Thank god for that, I thought it was just me that took pictures and sent them on if I have a weird shaped shit!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London

Surely you'd have had a 'finishing wee' to know when it was all over and safe to wipe?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely you'd have had a 'finishing wee' to know when it was all over and safe to wipe?

This was post wee, by all accounts it was job done and I was already feeling slightly disappointed by the short duration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here