Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins Set to Retire.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've heard that he is thinking of packing up the game due to ongoing injury problems. Sad news if true.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
ahavuver.jpg

dusygu2e.jpg

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Worst signing club has ever made, he has played about 6 games in 3 years. Shame as looked sharp at times.

Not his fault though, hope he can find a career elsewhere.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A shame, what we've seen of him has looked class.

I think we'll need to sign another striker if this is the case.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Real shame as I've always thought he could be a big asset for us.

That aside though, how does player insurance work ?, with his injuries last season and possibly out for this season would we have something in place which covers his wages or is that just for retirements ?.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shame if it happens as he has been unlucky but I am sure that with Barnes playing as he is at the moment we dont need another striker and with the style that OG ha brought I think CMS when back will be a revelation and return to high goal scoring form partnering Ulloa. Unlike last season we are getting the ball to the front men a lot quicker so CMS pace will be his great strength to get beyond defenders.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It'll probably a couple of months before CMS is ready for the first team, I think we at least need someone in on loan for a while.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm guessing the club would now get an insurance pay out.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Worst signing club has ever made, he has played about 6 games in 3 years. Shame as looked sharp at times.

Not his fault though, hope he can find a career elsewhere.

Nowhere near the worst - Harley, Graeme "chip me" Smith and Kevin McLeod were far far worse to name only 3!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Sad news if true, and if it is we definately need another striker in at least on loan until CMS is fully fit

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It'll probably a couple of months before CMS is ready for the first team, I think we at least need someone in on loan for a while.

This would be a definite if Barnes or Ulloa get injured or suspended but we could wait util it happens as the loan window is open after the transfers window closes at the end of August.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I wish him all the best and think in a couple of years we may see him in the lower leagues.
I hope the compensation is sufficient to see him through till he gets himself sorted and would assume his contract will be paid up in full.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here