Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maksimenko

ant457

Jan 24, 2012
Couldn't see a thread so just thought I'd say I was really impressed tonight, looked really tidy on the ball and confident both defending and going forwards. Hopefully get to see more of him.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
I like him dont get me wrong, but he is not ready,played his cards a few times to early, then good central defending or lady luck helped out Anyway is he a full back?

iloveguybutters

Feb 20, 2012
Thought he made good forward runs but poor crosses in. Looked a bit shaky on the ball under pressure and gave Bennett too much space

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Couldn't see a thread so just thought I'd say I was really impressed tonight, looked really tidy on the ball and confident both defending and going forwards. Hopefully get to see more of him.

I agree, good coaching and more experience and he will be fine.

If we don't get another LB I would be happy for him to be thrown in at the deep end and allowed to grow into the side. This is about witnessing players develop and not expecting the instant finished article.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
nice to see him get a full 90, though he did look nervous, which caused some of his errors in the first half.
Looks like he will develop nicely.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looked ok tonight, and seems to have plenty of pace.Seen him play a couple of times now, he does look very one footed. Prob our best option at the moment for Leeds.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I was amazing last night. Looked absolute class.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The best display by anybody plaything left back so far this season, far better than Chicksen or Calderon.

Spot on. Would be twitchy playing him at Leeds, but he is all that is left. Would need a responsible player in front of him capable of tracking back.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought he looked pretty good, much better than Chicken did against Villarreal who looked very lightweight. If we don't get anyone else in before saturday then I'd still go with Calde but Maksimenko certainly looks to have potential.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He was poor first half, improved in the 2nd

If no left back is signed by saturday Calderon will start at LB and rightly so

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here