Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Will Greer remain as captain with Oscar in charge? Who do you think should be captain if not Greer?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Captain_Birds_Eye_196371a.jpg

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
who actually captained us tonight (for the first half). Obviously I wasn't there and Andy Naylor tweeted that Liam Bridcutt was wearing the armband, but the OS said it was Crofts.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
who actually captained us tonight (for the first half). Obviously I wasn't there and Andy Naylor tweeted that Liam Bridcutt was wearing the armband, but the OS said it was Crofts.

I noticed that although Crofts was named as captain for that the first half, Bridcutt was definitely wearing the armband

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I just wonder if Greer might lose his place this season, as being captain doesn't automatically mean a place does it...and vice-versa. I'm more than happy with Greer as captain, I just think if Oscar was ever going to make a change, now would be the time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just wonder if Greer might lose his place this season, as being captain doesn't automatically mean a place does it...and vice-versa. I'm more than happy with Greer as captain, I just think if Oscar was ever going to make a change, now would be the time.

Which is a reason that neither Croft nor Calderon will be made captain as I think they will both be bench warmers most of the time. especially if we sign any more players notably a left back or if Maksimenko progress steadily.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Greer's captain in name only.

Bridcutt has been running the show more and more as his talents have developed.

He was so vocal through the last half of the season, he was almost like a different player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here