Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking tickets tonight

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Walking back from the stadium tonight, saw lots of cars had been ticketed with parking penalty notices. Anyone get caught, was it well publisided it was in force tonight?

Didn't see any notices up, can you claim ignorance if no signage displayed?

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Walking back from the stadium tonight, saw lots of cats had been ticketed with parking penalty notices. Anyone get caught, was it well publisided it was in force tonight?

Didn't see any notices up, can you claim ignorance if no signage displayed?

I bet they went feline too happy when they realised

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I called the Brighton City Council parking department yesterday. They told me that they would only be handing out warning notices (if anything at all) tonight and it was the same for last Saturday. They also said an "event" was classified as more than 20,ooo at the Amex so the cup game on Tuesday would therefore not qualify - so OK to park. Going to try to get it in writing before I park there on Tuesday. I parked in Coldean tonight - no ticket.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I called the Brighton City Council parking department yesterday. They told me that they would only be handing out warning notices (if anything at all) tonight and it was the same for last Saturday. They also said an "event" was classified as more than 20,ooo at the Amex so the cup game on Tuesday would therefore not qualify - so OK to park. Going to try to get it in writing before I park there on Tuesday. I parked in Coldean tonight - no ticket.

So there is a get out claws?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i spoke with the club last week and they said the 2 friendlies would be ok ..but not the cup game and thereafter...make of that what you will

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
An interesting tail.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I hope no-one is lion about this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here