Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March goal (video)

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Top man,thanks for that.
Truly was a beauty of a strike, well chuffed for the lad, he did look like was gonna put one in.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
We've found a new Hero
Seen him play twice now and scored in both games, I'm starting to get very excited about this season with MARCH, LOPEZ re-signing and AGUSTEIN (just need a left back now )

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bugger me with a large rough ended fruit !!!
What a goal !!! punk:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Bloody hell. We don't really score goals like that, do we?

It would be great to think this lad is the real deal. It's great when local players make the first team.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
The lad isn't lacking in confidence, had some great moments before and capped it off with that awesome belter! A good game overall, bring on Leeds!

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
can we have one of your GIFs please?

Demand is high, I must admit. Although you need to remember I can't just pluck a brilliant GIF out of thin air. A lot of time and effort goes in to what I do, and unfortunately I'm CAVED in with work ATM, although I am working on Ankergren IMPLODING but it's a lengthy process and I'm only doing bits at a time.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Seconded. I genuinely look forward to them.

I'm truly touched that you fellow seagulls enjoy them. I said to myself when I first started creating them, if the seagulls of the North Stand Chat enjoyed watching them HALF as much as I did creating them, then the forum would be a much happier place.

Trust me, the next GIF will be a good one, and worth the wait. Thanks for the kind comments James.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here