Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicksen...what's the NSC opinion so far

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just got back from hols tonight, so have missed any NSC's evaluations of his performances... is he our first team LB?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Main consenseus on here is that he is shit. And no he is a back-up player

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolute shit, I was very patient and, in true NSC style, gave him plenty of time to prove himself but he is rubbish :wink:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think that he played 30 minutes of a friendly game against a top flight Spanish team, had a couple of icky moments and is now considered one of the worst players ever to appear for us. We are now DESPERATE for a left-back, although despite being DESPERATE, former England-international Paul Konchesky would also be a terrible signing.

according to some, at least. I think I've got that right...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that he played 30 minutes of a friendly game against a top flight Spanish team, had a couple of icky moments and is now considered one of the worst players ever to appear for us. We are now DESPERATE for a left-back, although despite being DESPERATE, former England-international Paul Konchesky would also be a terrible signing.

according to some, at least. I think I've got that right...

Quite right, we have a massive crisis on our hands and have probably blown our chances this season.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Give the boy a break he was bought on in the second half against a Liga side that had bewildering movement and pace, he had no cover in front of him. Not the only albion player who looked out of his depth that night.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Having never seen him play, I feel I'm the most qualified to speak on behalf of NSC.

The kid is proper sh*thouse, a waste of money, and because of him we'll get relegated.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Played 30 minutes against a la liga team, looked nervous and was at fault for a goal.
Clearly not going to be first choice left back. One for the future.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Our first experience of Chicksen - tika was deeply unsatisfying. Hopefully Chicksen and chips will prove a better feast.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Other transfer targets include Turkey Lurkey and Henne Penney (Steve's daughter). Better get there quick or the sky will fall down.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Showed promise. Showed a lack of experience. Got mugged for their third goal, he did get back well and had pace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here