Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amended poll - How many points will Premier League Palace get this season?

How many points will Palace get this season?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Inspired by a comment on another thread, come on Palace fans tell us how many you are expecting to get and how many do Albion fans expect them to end up with.

Public poll

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Meanwhile every palace fan on this forum bookmarks this thread to be bumped if they do manage to survive.

(36)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Meanwhile every palace fan on this forum bookmarks this thread to be bumped if they do manage to survive.

(36)

Yeah yeah but will they be voting on this poll so that WE can bounce it if you get a pathetic total that you obviously don't expect??

36 would be like winning the league for you imo and I confess I would be pretty impressed. I am seeing nothing going on at your club after the loss of Zaha, the long term injury to Glenn and the current signings to suggest that you'll be anything but the whipping boys of the division. You could of course make some impressive signings before kick off....

Anyway where are all the other Palace trolls who normally infest pretty well every thread that has nothing to do with Palace? :smile:

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Yeah yeah but will they be voting on this poll so that WE can bounce it if you get a pathetic total that you obviously don't expect??

36 would be like winning the league for you imo and I confess I would be pretty impressed. I am seeing nothing going on at your club after the loss of Zaha, the long term injury to Glenn and the current signings to suggest that you'll be anything but the whipping boys of the division. You could of course make some impressive signings before kick off....

Anyway where are all the other Palace trolls who normally infest pretty well every thread that has nothing to do with Palace? :smile:
"you"?

That's a seagull on the left!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm guessing they'll win 5-6 home games, a few away and the rest shared between losses and draws. So about 29 points.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky Bet specials = Palace to get 11 points or less @50/1 , Palace to end up pointless @1000/1 , Muzza as club's top league scorer @2/1 (Gayle is @6/4 fav and will play 30 more games)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Have ANY of the Palace fans voted yet???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here