Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W/end footy accumulators

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Anyone decided on there footy bets for the weekend. I personally do 4 away teams for £20. Normally pays anywhere between £500 and £2500 depending on odds of the teams picked.
Looks like some big value prices for some teams not expected to win. 1st match of the season always throws up surprises. Like the look of Bradford @ Bristol City and Oxford @ Portsmouth. Both over 3/1 shots! Also Brentford at Port Vale. But my away nap has to be Rotherham @ Crewe. Excellent choice of attacking options for Rotherham (nardiello, tubbs, Hylton etc).
Did look at Bolton at Burnley but appears injurys and lack of pre season form has made me dismiss them.
Love to hear other people's choices, especially away wins.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Done a 12 game accumulator in the Championship, £1 online stake with SkyBet

Burnley v BOLTON
Barnsley v WIGAN
BIRMINGHAM v Watford
Bournemouth v CHARLTON
Doncaster v Blackpool - DRAW
Leeds v BRIGHTON
MIDDLESBROUGH v Leicester
MILLWALL v Yeovil
NOTTINGHAM FOREST v Huddersfield
QPR v Sheffield Wednesday - DRAW
READING v Ipswich
Derby v BLACKBURN

Returns at £114, 240

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Brighton Win / draw no bet. EVENS.

At 60 minutes in play, treble up 3 x 1/4 bets from different games, to get near EVENS.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
There are two days on which you should never bet on football: Boxing Day and opening day. Results are bonkers on both days; completely unpredictable, so nothing on this weekend for me.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
There are two days on which you should never bet on football: Boxing Day and opening day. Results are bonkers on both days; completely unpredictable, so nothing on this weekend for me.

Agree with you that they throw up surprises but if you bet on surprise away wins then the 1st day and boxing day can net you some serious good value winners!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
best time for serious bets is between January and Easter.....this period you get the real form teams in League 1 and 2.

opening day is mad, but inplay after 60mins is always good for some $.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
best time for serious bets is between January and Easter.....this period you get the real form teams in League 1 and 2.

opening day is mad, but inplay after 60mins is always good for some $.

Agreed. Thinks it's teams lack of fitness and time playing together with team mates that equals so many late goals on the opening day.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Fancy Bolton at Burnely too but they have a few injuries and you wont see the best of beckford until a few weeks in due to lack of pre season.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
My 4 picks of Bradford, Brentford, Rotherham and Oxford have shortened big time. Glad I put my accy on Thursday when the combined odds were 133/1 compared to the 104/1 on offer now!!!!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I am backing every week throughout the season David Lopez to score 2 goals or more in the match. This week he is 28/1 with bet365. Ok he's not that likely to score twice, but he's got much more chance than any 28/1 shot in a horse race.

This week bet £7 to return £203..... Followed by a night at the Pink Flamengo Club, or two portions of chips next week :lolol:

D

Deleted member 18477

Goals Galore for me, will do usual 15 match acca to win 5k

Who do you bet with to do this?

Oh don't worry I found both teams to score with William hill who I use. How much do you bet to get a 5k return!!

All teams to score from the 10 championship 3pm KO's! £1 on £365 returns.

Come on the goals!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here