Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE Paul Barber NAKED Protest THIS week*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
ENOUGH is enough and whilst 99% of Brighton SUPPORTERS are SHEEP and PUT up with any OLD crap the INTELLIGENT ones LIKE me KNOW what is going on and IT is time to put an END to it and LET Barber know WE know WHAT his GAME is.

I am GOING to the FORUM on THURSDAY and will BE there to let BARBER and Bloom KNOW their DAYS are numbered. I am GOING to strip NAKED and THROW my CLOTHES at Barber and TELL him you HAVE had every PENNY out of OUR pockets SO you MAY as well have the clothes off my BACK too.

I never THOUGHT I would SAY this BUT I yearn for the DAYS of Dick Tight and the LAPDOG Perry and I am now CAMPAIGNING for Dick to come back and GET rid of BLOOM and Barber and so the NEWS gets out I will PAINT 'I want DICK' on my back so EVERYONE knows how I feel.

Of course BARBER will have his security there and if he finds out WHO I am he will BAN me so in a SYMBOLIC gesture I will WARE a sheep mask so I look like all the ALBION fans who ARE allowing BLOOM to ruin the club.

THIS is me

wyatt_playlist_314.jpg

AFTER the FORUM we ARE holding a MASSIVE bonfire outside DICKS where I am going to BURN an effigy of Barber which I have just MAID. I have to say I am PROUD of the likeness

Frank.jpg

I will then TOSS a few LARGE sausages on the fire and HAVE a BBQ to which all ARS are welcome to attend.

WE WANT DICK

UP THE ARS

BLOOM AND BARBER OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

ENOUGH is enough and whilst 99% of Brighton SUPPORTERS are SHEEP and PUT up with any OLD crap the INTELLIGENT ones LIKE me KNOW what is going on and IT is time to put an END to it and LET Barber know WE know WHAT his GAME is.

I am GOING to the FORUM on THURSDAY and will BE there to let BARBER and Bloom KNOW their DAYS are numbered. I am GOING to strip NAKED and THROW my CLOTHES at Barber and TELL him you HAVE had every PENNY out of OUR pockets SO you MAY as well have the clothes off my BACK too.

I never THOUGHT I would SAY this BUT I yearn for the DAYS of Dick Tight and the LAPDOG Perry and I am now CAMPAIGNING for Dick to come back and GET rid of BLOOM and Barber and so the NEWS gets out I will PAINT 'I want DICK' on my back so EVERYONE knows how I feel.

Of course BARBER will have his security there and if he finds out WHO I am he will BAN me so in a SYMBOLIC gesture I will WARE a sheep mask so I look like all the ALBION fans who ARE allowing BLOOM to ruin the club.

THIS is me

View attachment 45265

AFTER the FORUM we ARE holding a MASSIVE bonfire outside DICKS where I am going to BURN an effigy of Barber which I have just MAID. I have to say I am PROUD of the likeness

View attachment 45266

I will then TOSS a few LARGE sausages on the fire and HAVE a BBQ to which all ARS are welcome to attend.

WE WANT DICK

UP THE ARS

BLOOM AND BARBER OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:albion2::albion2::albion2:
Don't overlook the cup final cash???

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Can we HAVE a Barber-q with the MASSIVE bonfire as well ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
This is clearly a joke people, I mean, how is he going to paint "I want Dick" on his back, That's bloody difficult. All mouth and no trousers Ernest, i'm disappointed.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I like Dick too..........................He's a good bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here