Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Albion v Norwich

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Got a newbie looking to come with for tonight's match, any idea if he can pick up a ticket at the Amex before kickoff?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I was in the queue to pick up tickets on Saturday night and two ladies next to me paid there and then for the Villarreal game.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
why can't he buy it at the ground?

we've been told we can!

Oh this sounds more positive :) It would save the hassle of being number 30 in the ticketline call or having to get signed up online with fan numbers etc.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

we've been told we can!

Suggest you give the Amex ticket line a ring 08443271901, pretty sure that there's no pay on the day at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

we've been told we can!

One of the recent articles did mention you could buy at the ticket office on the night, this may be a one off for the friendlies only, our planning consent doesn't allow it for regular season games.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Suggest you give the Amex ticket line a ring 08443271901, pretty sure that there's no pay on the day at all.

Please note: Tickets for the Amex fixtures must be purchased in advance either in the club’s Superstore at the Amex, online or via the ticketline on 0844 327 1901. There is no concession for seniors at this game, adult prices apply.

i guess advanced just means any time before kick off

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
One of the recent articles did mention you could buy at the ticket office on the night, this may be a one off for the friendlies only, our planning consent doesn't allow it for regular season games.

ok this stuff was all on the friendlies page

one thing i don't understand is The public transport fee is NOT included within the ticket prices for the home games above. Travel will have to be purchased on the day on the game.

my ticket says transport is included!

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

one thing i don't understand is The public transport fee is NOT included within the ticket prices for the home games above. Travel will have to be purchased on the day on the game.

Don't start about the transport :lol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I can't imagine that it does. Mine specifically states 'Free travel not included'

You can buy tickets at the amex up to TWO HOURS before kick-off. This is for friendlies only.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
I can't imagine that it does. Mine specifically states 'Free travel not included'

You can buy tickets at the amex up to TWO HOURS before kick-off. This is for friendlies only.

ok i hope the norwich fans travelling down won't be disappointed

our site says

Chris Hughton's squad travel to play Championship side Brighton at the Amex Stadium on Tuesday night, kick-off 7.45pm.

Tickets for the game will be £12 for adults and £6 for under-16s and there will be availability on the night.

maybe it's just away tickets which have free travel?

mine has the free travel box with the bus and train map saying this ticket includes same day travel blah blah

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

our site says

Chris Hughton's squad travel to play Championship side Brighton at the Amex Stadium on Tuesday night, kick-off 7.45pm.

Tickets for the game will be £12 for adults and £6 for under-16s and there will be availability on the night.

mine has the free travel box with the bus and train map saying this ticket includes same day travel blah blah

On the front of the ticket does it say "Free Travel Not Included"? It should, because it's not. There's no free travel at all.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

our site says

Oh, this is gonna be good ...

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
On the front of the ticket does it say "Free Travel Not Included"? It should, because it's not. There's no free travel at all.

Maybe the away tickets were printed before the change regarding travel?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

our site says

Oh dear, Albion :ffsparr:. Maybe your travel is included (though I'm surprised if so).
May as well try it on anyway :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here