Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goodwood

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
day off today and hard at work looking at the card today,anyone have any fancys,i looked at sir graham wade,was 14s,but pricewise has tipped it up and its dropping big time:(,lots of big fields,finding those outsiders is where its at,very competitive days racing

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Aljamaaheer and Krypton Factor in the 15.05 at Goodwood today, Aljamaaheer will be favourite I don't doubt but Krypton Factor could be a good E/W bet.

It's pissing down, Aljamaaheer won't run probably.
This week I will be mostly backing Mark Johnston's horses.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Aljamaaheer and Krypton Factor in the 15.05 at Goodwood today, Aljamaaheer will be favourite I don't doubt but Krypton Factor could be a good E/W bet.

Gone Professor at 9's myself.

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
A couple for you. In the 305 I really like Garswood, seems to show the trainer a lot more at home judged on gallop reports than he does on the track but has run some very good races. Certainly won't mind the rain that we've having at the moment and at 11-2 is over priced whether you want to back to win or take the each way option. By my ratings has a 22%chance of winning but over 80% chance of being placed. The fav will be Aljamaaheer but as others state may not run because of the rain and despite having the best form you also need to take into account a couple of very disappointing runs at Goodwood in the past and at 5-2 / 11-4 doesn't make that much appeal to me. Some of the other market leaders also won't be suited by the rain so if it keeps coming down then Garswood will start a fair bit shorter as well.

Second one for you is reroute in the Molecomb at 230. Won really well at York first time out and looked a very promising horse for Royal Ascot. Not as disappointing at Ascot as it looks and again at the prices 9-2 / 5-1 looks the value in the race although some mixed messages on breeding about the going if it rains to much.

Otherwise you have bloody hard handicaps to work out so good luck. Placepot is def a very good option for today which will give you chance to stake small and hopefully win a decent amount if you have a lucky day!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if this rain keeps goiong,will be having a decent bet on rusty rocket,will love the ground and nice odds of 20s,have they changed the going yet??

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
It is a tough days racing looking at those big fields... and now we have rain to add into the equation too!
My fancies are:
1.55 Nabucco
2.30 Reroute
3.05 Producer or Garswood??? (Help!!)
3.40 Harris Tweed or Guarantee??? (again, help!!!)
4.15 Muir Lodge
4.50 Desert Revolution
A small each way Heinz will probably do for me today. I am opposing Sir Graham Wade (despite him doing me a massive favour last year at Gooders), not least because he is a lot higher in the handicap now, and it is shirley noteworthy that regular jock Fanning is on the other MJ runner - Oriental Fox. Any advice you guys can give me to assist in picking a horse for the 3.05 and 3.40 races would be greatly appreciated! Happy punting all!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
great pull out in the racing post today,football football football

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
A few for me today. All ew sing/dubs/trebs.

1.55 whispering warrior
fast for free
3.40 clowance estate
oriental fox
4.50 captain cat
bancnuanaheireann
5.25 cruise tothelimit
whitecrest

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's pissing down, Aljamaaheer won't run probably.
This week I will be mostly backing Mark Johnston's horses.

Oh bugger. I took an enhanced price, can see why now. The bookies are obviously happy to lay it. Hope it's a non-runner with all the rain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here