Will Mugabe Win?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can Mugabe extend his 33 year reign ever further?

Kudos to Zimbabwe for their apparently excellent health service. There are 116,195 people over the age of 100 on the electoral roll.

Robert :bowdown:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How many votes can I have on this poll BoF ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
where's the option for "If you appear to be considering your choice I will kill your family"?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if the MDC candidate gets too close in the voting he will no doubt be dragged to a remote country town be imprsoned and tortured for "treason" again.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I think it will be MUCH closer than people think this time. I'll be really surprised if Mugabe gets more than 98% of the vote.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I lived in Salisbury and Bulawayo for four years in the early 70's..... my father was involved in 'shonky' military activities,.......but he tells stories about Mugabe and his insurgents that would make your hair curl, he is closely aligned with North Korea, and sends his elite units to NK for training and equipping.

He is as big a racist as you could imagine, not just against whites, but against the Matabele tribes in the south and west of the country, he has spent that 33 years persecuting them, in fact he has used a form of apartheid to keep jobs, security and wealth with his shona tribal allegiances.

He will rig the vote again, he will almost cetainly get away with it, fingers crossed he won't, I believe Tsvangerai needs a chance with his MDC party, but I can't help thinking its a lost cause tbh.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What would happen if I voted against Mugabe in this poll ? ???

Arrested and immediately imprisoned in a torture camp for 235 years ?

Probably why he will win again.

If this country had oil the US would have got rid of him by now:)

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Could be a close thing, ITV News last night pointed out that the Zimbabwe police force had already polled 69000 votes, trouble is the force consists of 44000!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well it was pretty close last time out, but then the world was watching pretty closely and Mugabe got away with it, just. This time, no-one outside the country seems that bothered and he has refused for the UK, US and UN election commissions to enter the country.

Another foregone conclusion, sadly.

There are, though, thousands of ex-Zim's crossing the border today from SA to go and vote and they will not be voting for Mugabe, so with an optimists hat on they may make a difference, but with my realists hat on, their votes will get lost.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Didn't he rig the vote last time, and still manage to lose? From memory, he decided to stay in office anyway.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Can Mugabe extend his 33 year reign ever further?

Kudos to Zimbabwe for their apparently excellent health service. There are 116,195 people over the age of 100 on the electoral roll.

Robert :bowdown:

You took me in with this. I thought you were ready to fight Hoogstraten in becoming Bob's best mate,ready to supply jet fighters for the cause and ready to mine his diamonds. Then the penny dropped.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Could be a close thing, ITV News last night pointed out that the Zimbabwe police force had already polled 69000 votes, trouble is the force consists of 44000!

pointed out on 5 live last week that over 400,000 young urbanites in the 20's (who would be far more likley to vote MDC) have not received their voter registrations and are ineligible to vote, whereas in the rural pro Zanu PF heartlands their are more people registered to vote than actually live there......with story of the police vote being 50% higher than the total number of police and so many over 100 year olds being registered...... Mugabe has already stolen the election........ fraud or violence, he aint going anywhere

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here