Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dungeons, Tombs or Experience

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thinking of taking my daughter up to London tomorrow, initially with a view to do the London Dungeons however, seems there is also the London Experience and London Tombs. Has anyone done any of these and are they actually separate things or just the dungeons renamed?

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Went to the London dungeons a couple of yrs ago. It's a good way to fill 90 mins, Though is funny rather than scary.It was nr London bridge station then. I know its moved to near to The London eye now, So it may be better. .

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
The Clink Museum on the South Bank is interesting and more factual.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
London Dungeons is definitely for kids now, it's not how it used to be (a museum) it's rides and labyrinths etc
DO NOT go in the mirrored Labyrinth if you are claustrophobic in any way.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thinking of taking my daughter up to London tomorrow, initially with a view to do the London Dungeons however, seems there is also the London Experience and London Tombs. Has anyone done any of these and are they actually separate things or just the dungeons renamed?

I went to the London dungeons yesterday with my two kids and thoroughly enjoyed the experience, so did they however the two-hour queue was tuff so make sure you go to the loo first if you do go

The Golden Hinde near Borough Market was an excellent and not too expensive 90' or so if you go for the guided tour. We had an excellent and enthusiastic guide who was in full on "Horrible Histories" mode, I never knew the myriad uses to which poo and wee could be put on an Elizabethan warship and the kids loved it.

Museum of London is interesting and free, as is wandering round the South Bank and Covent Garden watching the street entertainers and buskers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here