Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend bets -The Albion

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know it's early but I got bored waiting for tea to cook.

Of my £5 I have:-

£2 Leeds/Brighton HT/FT @ 33-1
£1 Brighton 5+ goals @ 125-1 (for the hell of it)
£2 Leo brace (or hat trick when odds available)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton Win (Draw no bet) EVENS.

much more sensible than the sillyness above.
Ay they're silly alright.

Certainly no thought went into the second one, that was just big odds plus someone will score 5+ in the division this weekend, why not the Albion.

But the law of averages says we have to come from behind at some point, with odds of 33-1 I've got till Christmas before it's a losing bet. (If only I bet 1 pound).

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Ay they're silly alright.

Certainly no thought went into the second one, that was just big odds plus someone will score 5+ in the division this weekend, why not the Albion.

But the law of averages says we have to come from behind at some point, with odds of 33-1 I've got till Christmas before it's a losing bet. (If only I bet 1 pound).

but the bet is to be losing half time and win full time......not just be losing and then win....very different bets, and i would think that 40/1 is more accurate.

personally these days i do single bets around EVENS, and odds-on doubles or trebles.......makes for a life of enjoyable betting, instead of blowing up, or looking for the big wins, which only come once every two seasons or so - and just make up the losses.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here