Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

BrightonMAD

Apr 30, 2013
Capture.PNG Agustien already changed his details on twitter, will he be able to play against Norwich tomorrow?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Welsh FA dragging their heels again.

BrightonMAD

Apr 30, 2013
But I heard welsh FA haven't given him international clearance yet so does he have to have that to be able to play in a friendly?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had a call today from someone in Wales and when introducing themselves said they were Welsh, for which they apologise. I heartwarmingly tittered and said THERE'S NO NEED TO APOLOGISE, but if the Welsh FA don't get a wriggle on, i may retract my okayness of that individual's nationality. If only i could remember their name or what the hell they might've wanted.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Swansea have given him permission to play tonight while the Welsh FA have given international clearance. Expect the transfer to be finalised and announced within the next 24 hours.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's just a friendly, does a player actually have to be registered etc. for friendlies?

If they don't, couldn't Gareth Bale have had a run out for Real Madrid against Bournmouth? Not sure how the player's current team would feel if they could play for someone else in preseason friendlies

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i thought the paper work was already signed

Does the club need to have a paper copy of the International clearance form from the FAW before submitting an International clearance form to the FA ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here