Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Voyeurs.........

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
There are currently 1524 users online. 430 members and 1094 guests

I know some will be at work and just having a cheeky look, but why so many others looking in?

Come and join us :wave:

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Wouldn't be surprised if it's things like tapatalk. I use it to browse but have never bothered logging in through it so it shows me as a guest, can see lots of others doing the same.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Whenever I hear that word it always reminds me of Arsene Wenger

58959108_3dc0cec94e.jpg

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Wouldn't be surprised if it's things like tapatalk. I use it to browse but have never bothered logging in through it so it shows me as a guest, can see lots of others doing the same.

This. I often don't log in, unless I actually want to post something, especially on tapatalk, as I prefer the screen view as a guest.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's certainly one of the biggest and busiest team-specific forums I've seen (certainly outside the prem)

I often have a look at opposition fans forums before/after we play them and sometimes they don't even have a dedicated one - they just have a rubbish football-mad or vital-football forum

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nsc is usually first with any BHA news, so the world is watching & waiting.

Probably about right, most things Albion related tend to appear here first.

Of course, you do usually have to filter through some bizarre/disturbing threads to find said information.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Probably about right, most things Albion related tend to appear here first.

Of course, you do usually have to filter through some bizarre/disturbing threads to find said information.

But is it not some of the bizarre stuff that makes NSC unique and far superior to any other board?

I'm not sure what you mean by disturbing?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
But is it not some of the bizarre stuff that makes NSC unique and far superior to any other board?

I'd say so, at least in terms of a football forum.

That said, let's not exaggerate too much, we can all at least be proud that we currently have the single greatest forum in the history of man.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

i'm sure if someone can find that thread 'david brent was right women are dirty' or something like that, you'll have your disturbing thread. That, or the thread on how to wipe ones bottom, or just any thread started by certain unmentionables :)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Because, like me, I saw that Spanish Dave has signed and immediately went on NSC to see what you folk think about it. Many are probably members who have not signed in.
As soon as there is any Albion news the forum lights up.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
It's certainly one of the biggest and busiest team-specific forums I've seen (certainly outside the prem)

I often have a look at opposition fans forums before/after we play them and sometimes they don't even have a dedicated one - they just have a rubbish football-mad or vital-football forum

I always look at other teams forums before and/or after we play them, and I'm always struck by the lack of users and recent activity/posts.

As for the amount if guests, I was a regular 'user' for years before bothering to register and share my insights . .

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I think you are right :thumbsup: Also whilst it would be expected for me to say this, but I do think NSC is the best forum going, I have looked at many others and in comparison they just don't come close.

THE BRIGHTON FC BANTER BOOK on Facebook is the best forum by far Tony:thumbsup:

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Possibly because nobody is taken too seriously unless you have 1000+ posts and have been a member for 5 years+. I spent a couple of years just reading the forum as some of it was interesting and there were some good debates but mostly just people bickering about inane nonsense. In the end I joined last year, made a few comments and got called a JCL despite having attended Brighton games (although never having a season ticket), marched along the seafront, made the trip to Priestfield and endured the Withdean years.

There are loads of friendly people on here up for a laugh and whatnot but there are also a load of elitist turds that shoot people down when trying to join in because they are presumed to not be a "real fan" due to their signup date on here. I come on almost every day and have a read but very seldom post.

I'm off to put a blanket over my vagina now, watch Dirty Dancing and have a little weep.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Possibly because nobody is taken too seriously unless you have 1000+ posts and have been a member for 5 years+. I spent a couple of years just reading the forum as some of it was interesting and there were some good debates but mostly just people bickering about inane nonsense. In the end I joined last year, made a few comments and got called a JCL despite having attended Brighton games (although never having a season ticket), marched along the seafront, made the trip to Priestfield and endured the Withdean years.

There are loads of friendly people on here up for a laugh and whatnot but there are also a load of elitist turds that shoot people down when trying to join in because they are presumed to not be a "real fan" due to their signup date on here. I come on almost every day and have a read but very seldom post.

I'm off to put a blanket over my vagina now, watch Dirty Dancing and have a little weep.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
500 Nigels lurking in the background waiting for the latest Palarse thread ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

JCL.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here