hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nobody is signed for free these days. Agents fees, signing on bonuses etc all add up and players can usually demand higher wages in the absence of a transfer fee.

And equally, we have paid off some players to leave on a free.

But, that is me being picky. That list does represent some great bargain hunting.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Nobody is signed for free these days. Agents fees, signing on bonuses etc all add up and players can usually demand higher wages in the absence of a transfer fee.

And equally, we have paid off some players to leave on a free.

But, that is me being picky. That list does represent some great bargain hunting.

The point is no transfer fee was paid which would be in addition to the items mentioned. As for wages, I doubt the absence of a transfer fee means these will be higher as they will still need to be within what ever wage structure we have. Where I agree with you is the signing on fee which will probably be higher but no where near as much as a transfer fee!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Kemy, as I understand was a mutual termination at Swansea, so was "free" to join us.

I read it somewhere, It'll be on my history on my laptop at home, will verify the sauce when I get home from an absolute cvnt of a day!!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Kemy, as I understand was a mutual termination at Swansea, so was "free" to join us.

I read it somewhere, It'll be on my history on my laptop at home, will verify the sauce when I get home from an absolute cvnt of a day!!

Sure Argus said free transfer.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Kemy was told to find another club because he wasn't in Swansea's plans. To me that means a free transfer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here