Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When's our first game on the telly?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have not been paying attention. Which other games are on TV? Thank you :)

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
Why move Reading game to the sunday, its the day of ace café bike run to brighton so think have to do bike meet in morning and take bike to amex which I didn't really want to do! No pint for me:(

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why move Reading game to the sunday, its the day of ace café bike run to brighton so think have to do bike meet in morning and take bike to amex which I didn't really want to do! No pint for me:(

Away game at the Madejski.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I thought you were going to support someone else as you were so unhappy about how they handled the Poyet saga?

:lolol: not me m'lud. how can anyone walk, its in your blood? Sure, a little bit of the '97 spirit has died, but I'm sure its all temporary. I did say I would most likely support Gus' new team as a second team, but that's all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: not me m'lud. how can anyone walk, its in your blood? Sure, a little bit of the '97 spirit has died, but I'm sure its all temporary. I did say I would most likely support Gus' new team as a second team, but that's all.
If only you'd made Leeds your first team, you could watch them every week, except the first one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here