[Official Site] Bennett's Brighton Return

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
benno-l229-950810_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
08:14 29th July 2013
by Adam Tighe
Norwich City winger Elliott Bennett cannot wait to step onto the Amex turf on Tuesday night.The former Albion fans' favourite will be making his first return since departing for Carrow Road in 2011, and reveals a deep affection for his former club.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Brighton will always have a special place in my heart, it’s the first result I look out for along with how my brother’s got on (Kyle, at Doncaster).
"It was really disappointing to see the lads lose to Palace in the play-offs because I really want to see the club succeed, especially for the fans who are so passionate and who treated me so well during my time here.”
fans-walsall-16apr11-ph-1219229-950812.jpg

While the 24-year-old admits the fixture will have special meaning, he remains focused on getting himself ready for the start of the season.
“At this stage it’s all about working on your fitness but Brighton will provide a tough test. I’m looking forward to it and to walking out on that Amex pitch at last.
“I always hoped to return to the Amex to face Brighton in the Premier League and although that hasn’t happened yet, hopefully it will at the end of this season.”
You can read the full interview with Benno in the special two-game edition of Seagull, priced £2.50, which will be on sale on Tuesday evening.
Tickets are still available for the game as Oscar Garcia's side end their pre-season schedule.
Click here for full information and to purchase tickets

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here