Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
This is not a rumour and there is no source.

Just a mate of mine put it out there that our returning 'old favorite' could be CN?. Fair shout I thought.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i saw him play yesterday in a friendly and he was pony to be honest. lost the ball on far too many occasions and final ball was pretty average

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully the 'old favourite' bit applies to ability on the pitch, not for 'comedy gold' off it.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think either Noone or Bennett. Most likely Noone, as not sure he is quite ready for regular Premiership footy yet.

Maybe a season long loan?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Surely he wouldn't come back to be on our bench, he'd do better sat on Cardiff's or PLAYING somewhere

Why would he be on our bench? We took a noticeable nosedive after he left last year. I personally rated Noone as the 2nd or 3rd best player in the team before he left. Always gave effort and apart from the odd cross going AWOL he is quality and just what we need right now.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why would he be on our bench? We took a noticeable nosedive after he left last year. I personally rated Noone as the 2nd or 3rd best player in the team before he left. Always gave effort and apart from the odd cross going AWOL he is quality and just what we need right now.

Nonsense. He wasn't good enough then and he'll be worse now. Name one player who came back to us and improved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here