Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ok

Jan 30, 2008
judging by the amount of wet lettuce post's on here about various people's behaviour in the stadium how many are going to give it another season before saying enough is enough i'm out footballs finished as a "spectator" sport, honest question not a piss take
regards
DR

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
judging by the amount of wet lettuce post's on here about various people's behaviour in the stadium how many are going to give it another season before saying enough is enough i'm out footballs finished as a "spectator" sport, honest question not a piss take
regards
DR

Da hard man speeks!! u wet lettuceseseseses u is wimps u no!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
regards
DR

Are you in or are you out yet?:whistle:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
regards
DR

I'm giving it one more season Das, mainly down to how far I travel for the matches but I find myself losing interest in football the way it's going, would rather go and see some local non league stuff and can see me doing this in a few years time.

when a beer is £4, atmosphere goes and if i stand up and give a cheeky gesture towards some northern fatty i get tapped on the shoulder by a steward i'm off - not worth the money

Jan 30, 2008
I'm giving it one more season Das, mainly down to how far I travel for the matches but I find myself losing interest in football the way it's going, would rather go and see some local non league stuff and can see me doing this in a few years time.

when a beer is £4, atmosphere goes and if i stand up and give a cheeky gesture towards some northern fatty i get tapped on the shoulder by a steward i'm off - not worth the money
fair comment mate, you're not alone :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I'm in for the long haul,looks like we have rid ourselves of those dark days,its a place i feel happy to take the kids and wife now:rolleyes:
you've been getting some earhole from the Mrs then Rev, only a few months ago you were talking about jacking your season ticket in :thumbsup:
regards
DR

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
regards
DR

Was a season ticket holder last year (and previous years), but just going to mainly do away game this season. Probably going to be shot down for this, but have to be honest.. The Amex atmosphere just doesn't really do it for me!

There were a few exceptions (Most memorable the Leeds game) But If I wanted to sit in pretty much silence and watch the game I would rather watch it on Sky (and get a better view)

The whole 'customer' feel is far too obvious and often came away just feeling mugged off.

Jan 30, 2008
was a season ticket holder last year (and previous years), but just going to mainly do away game this season. Probably going to be shot down for this, but have to be honest.. The amex atmosphere just doesn't really do it for me!

There were a few exceptions (most memorable the leeds game) but if i wanted to sit in pretty much silence and watch the game i would rather watch it on sky (and get a better view)
i'm hearing you loud and clear nothing to be shot down for ,thanks for your honest views :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
seriously DR do you go to home games still? I have renewed my ST and still like going to football, don't like certain things about the game today but think I would miss it if I didn't go. Regards
easy come easy go for me don't want to be caught up in any addictions, i like to move in the shadows , :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here