Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDermott on TalkSpot Now

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'd prefer to listen to a debate about spots than that shit to be honest.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He talks a good game. Says all the right things to keep the Leeds fans on-side. Leeds have no money to spend unless they sell a player or 2 first. Mentioned the slow start to the season Reading had a couple of seasons ago when they romped to the title after the new year. Lets hope he has a similar start with Leeds this season :albion2:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Apparently Leeds have made an approach to loan Raheem Sterling for a season long loan.
Doubtful Liverpool will let him go, but Sterling would rip up fullbacks of The Championship.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
reviewing or previewing?

Apologies....should have been preview but he did talk a little on last season and tbh very little on the upcoming season
We did learn though that "Marching on Together" is the best football anthem....

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Didn't mention Brighton at all.....we're an inconsequence anyway. ...best stay under the radar etc.

They mentioned Garcia and Brighton very quickly. Said Garcia was an unknown quantity. Could turn out to be a disaster or Garcia could be the next Jon Tigana(sp).

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
They mentioned Garcia and Brighton very quickly. Said Garcia was an unknown quantity. Could turn out to be a disaster or Garcia could be the next Jon Tigana(sp).
McDermott didn't mention us or the game. Garcia was mentioned by the presenters after he'd left the programme.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So he didn't mention a team who made the play offs last season? What a shite championship review even ignoring that it was us not mentioned.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Earlier in the day Neil Mellor revealed that the three teams down from the Prem might figure but that it could be another open division....revelatory (quite literally) isn't the word! That was their entire preview on The Transfer Tavern on TalkShite.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Wouldn't they be the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The presenters words not mine :thumbsup:

If my memory serves me correctly Tigana did a reasonable job at Fulham post Keegan buggering off to become England manager(that was a disaster). Tigana got them up to the Premier League at the first time of asking as champions. Tooth-pick in tow. Not sure whether things went south after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here