Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We hate Palace songs

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
This tirade of we hate Palace songs is really getting on peoples nerves now and I think the only way to stop it is by the rest of the crowd to start booing as soon as it starts up, maybe the message will get through, you never know it might make them come up with something original. Unless somebody else has a suggestion.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
This tirade of we hate Palace songs is really getting on peoples nerves now and I think the only way to stop it is by the rest of the crowd to start booing as soon as it starts up, maybe the message will get through, you never know it might make them come up with something original. Unless somebody else has a suggestion.

I have a suggestion... Find something else to moan about. It's a football match, if people wanna sing songs about their rivals then who are you or anyone else to say they can't?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I started watching Brighton play in the early '80s. We sang anti-Palace songs back then, and we've been singing them ever since. Why all of a sudden they get on everyone's nerves? It only seems to be all the JCL's who want to turn up and sit in a library for 90 minutes with maybe a ripple of polite applause when somebody scores a goal, who are doing all the moaning.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Obviously our last encounter with them will still leave a bitter taste in the mouths of many, so I'd expect them to be sung more than usual for the time being.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I started watching Brighton play in the early '80s. We sang anti-Palace songs back then, and we've been singing them ever since. Why all of a sudden they get on everyone's nerves? It only seems to be all the JCL's who want to turn up and sit in a library for 90 minutes with maybe a ripple of polite applause when somebody scores a goal, who are doing all the moaning.

Absolutely 100% this

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

I bet you're a RIGHT laugh at a party

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
didn't sing them often enough back at the Goldstone

but then again,we were already standing

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Well my first match was in 1958 against Boro at home, so that blows your JCL thing all the way to Mars. I'm only going on feedback from people last night and from my own experiences last season. When stand up if you hate Palace starts there was usually a chorus of " oh no not again" around me. Oh and by the way I'm usually singing at the top of my voice but I don't join in with the Palace stuff especially when their not there.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Well my first match was in 1958 against Boro at home, so that blows your JCL thing all the way to Mars. I'm only going on feedback from people last night and from my own experiences last season. When stand up if you hate Palace starts there was usually a chorus of " oh no not again" around me. Oh and by the way I'm usually singing at the top of my voice but I don't join in with the Palace stuff especially when their not there.

I think you are just getting old

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If some fans want to sing it i have no problem and would not boo them, but in the WSU north stand end some tool in the front row has to stand up and turn round and try to get others to join in, just makes himself look even more stupid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've been singing anti Palace songs for the last 40 years , it is a tradition that is passed down from generation to generation.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
We've been singing anti Palace songs for the last 40 years , it is a tradition that is passed down from generation to generation.

I know I was one of the instigators of the Palace songs along with others back in the day, but back then it wasn't sung every match as it is now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here