Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T panini Disney princess stickers

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sorry to hijack this thread slightly, but I am also currently collecting the Hello Kitty 'I Love Life' sticker collection and have around 35 swops. Regarding the Disney Princess stickers, I'm about a third of the way there and have quite a few swops of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and Jasmine, including eight special glitter stickers and four PVC stickers.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Every now and again at a boot sale, I turn up a Panini/Merlin footy sticker book that is two or three short of being complete, which then involves countless hours scouring eBay to find a seller with the ones I need :ohmy:

There is something GRAND about a 100% complete one it has to be said though :)

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375043086.249814.jpg slightly off topic but here is a Koosh match attack with an 89 rating

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Sorry to hijack this thread slightly, but I am also currently collecting the Hello Kitty 'I Love Life' sticker collection and have around 35 swops. Regarding the Disney Princess stickers, I'm about a third of the way there and have quite a few swops of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and Jasmine, including eight special glitter stickers and four PVC stickers.

But you haven't got kids .....???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Please tell me you are joking?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
This thread has a bit of a Gary Glitter feel to it. I wouldn't be half surprised to find one of these posters is actually Stuart Hall

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
This thread has a bit of a Gary Glitter feel to it. I wouldn't be half surprised to find one of these posters is actually Stuart Hall

It says something when we can't discuss stickers without you thinking of paedophilia.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
thanks GR you had me worried for a minute with your knowledge of young girls sticker collections :lolol:

:thumbsup:

I'll be on much safer ground trying to get rid of my Terry McDermott (Liverpool) and Russell Osman (Ipswich Town) from Panini Football '82 swops here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here