[Official Site] Crofts Buzzing for Norwich Reunion

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
crofts-l229-950358_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
13:05 28th July 2013
by Adam Tighe
Andrew Crofts has declared his delight at the prospect of facing his previous side Norwich City on Tuesday night.
Albion’s number eight was an integral part of the Canaries side that secured promotion to the Premier League in 2010/11, and the Welshman admitted he has been eagerly awaiting the pre-season fixture.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “When it got announced I was buzzing about it. I had two great years at Norwich, two of the best years of my career, so I’ve got a lot to thank them for.
“I didn’t fall out with anyone and I’ve got nothing but praise for the club. I was pleased to see that they had another great year in the Premier League last season.
“I know a lot of the boys still so I’m really looking forward to playing against them and seeing them afterwards. I can’t wait.”
Former Albion favourite Elliott
bennett-colchester-11dec09-gp-2601229-950342.jpg
Bennett will come face-to-face with crofts on Tuesday, but he isn’t the only one-time Seagull returning.“Benno hasn’t played at the Amex yet and it will be brilliant to see him back here as he is a great lad, but also Russ Martin, who’s my best mate in football, is there too. He’s a born and bred Brighton boy and I know he’s really looking forward to it too.”
Tickets are still on sale for the visit of Premier League Norwich and can be purchased over the phone -0844 327 1901 - online or at the Amex ticket office.
Click here for full ticket details.
Also purchase the special two-game edition of Seagull on Tuesday night, for a full interview with Crofts, priced £2.50.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here