Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Long Bets/Predictions

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Anyone placed any multiples/accumulators yet for the season ahead and who do you fancy?

I think the real value's in the Championship and League 2 with Wolves being big faves in 1 and the Premiership showing pretty average odds!

currently looking at e/w acca Chelsea, Reading, Wolves and Cheltenham and a more outside shot of Arsenal, Brighton, Brentford and Oxford.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Done United, Reading, Sheff Utd, Fleetwood in an each way fourfold.

Think Reading are huge value at 9s and how United are 12/5 is beyond me. They won the league by 11 points. Bottom two divisions are allot harder to pick.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
All divisions are a lot more open this season, very difficult to make an acca this year. Wolves are shocking value and teams like Man City, Southampton and Leeds have found out how difficult it is to get out of League 1. Also for Reading, QPR and Reading very few teams bounce straight back up in the top 2 so that puts me off.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Does nobody fancy B&HA to win the title this season? Viewing from afar I'm a little surprised at the apparent pessimism?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Brentford look like good things to me...............signed a right back from Villareal, and a winger on loan from Plzen amongst others. Too hard to pick a winner in the Premiership at such sort odds, League 2 looks like a lottery.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
All divisions are a lot more open this season, very difficult to make an acca this year. Wolves are shocking value and teams like Man City, Southampton and Leeds have found out how difficult it is to get out of League 1. Also for Reading, QPR and Reading very few teams bounce straight back up in the top 2 so that puts me off.

Reading have 2 teams?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Reading for a top 6 finish at 11/10 seems like great value to me, sadly I haven't got the funds to back it to a worthwhile amount.

Reading promotion/Blackpool to be relegated in a double pays about 12/1 which i'll be putting a few quid on.

Peterborough at 9/1 is tempting as far as League 1 goes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The E/W terms for league winners are shocking especially the EPL.
As Enrest said Wolves are very skinny so surely there is value to be had elsewhere in that division - Brentford would be my tentative selection.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Doing man city, Reading and Cheltenham. League 1 looks so hard to call. Brentford and Sheffield utd look possibilities though.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
already done reading at 10s,but thinking ofputting a e/w on with forest and pompey as deffos in there,undecided about others mind,also done ulloa and deeney and beckford,and madden top scorers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Premiership 'Worst Disciplined Player', BetVictor

£5 Jedinak @ 33/1
£2 Fellaini @ 66/1

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills