Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new caterers hit or miss

ole ole ole vicente

Aug 6, 2012
How did the new caterers do lastnite. Felt [SUB][/SUB]thatlacking :facepalm:in oron fofront. Pies not ready pre match, at half time. And an increase in prices on so
me items. I worry, crowd only half of the norm. The service doesnt match the price, needs sorting

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
They where terrible for the Lower West, there was no pies, burgers or anything when we got there, we had to wait 10mins for them to re stock the pies, all the member of stuff serving us was a total lemon and didnt no what was going on, the cider was warm, then they ran out of boxes for the pies and gave them out in just their metal, queues where massive at half time, fck knows what they are gonna be like for a league game with double the fans, not a good start.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Was in Lower West, had the special pie, quite nice.

No difference to last season ( in WSU ) to be honest from what I can tell.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My younger brother worked in the Lower East. He is a buerk, so I am glad I don't sit down there any more. He was pulling pints, which is a mental thought. He struggles to lut his shoes on the right feet, let alone pull a pint.

Even better, at the end of the shift he was given a free pie. Controversial.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
We were there about an hour before kick off, so relatively empty in there. The guy serving me took forever to get my pie, pint and hotdog, as if he had no idea what a pie even was. I remember thinking "you lot are going to have to be damn quicker when there's actually queues".

Oh and the new hot dogs are dreadful.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Had the special pie last night, it was cold and soggy, it fell apart when i went to eat it!!! reminded me of school dinners, not a good first impression

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Horrible, prices gone up.. The lot! Ill be eating and drinking before the game from next season they aren't taking my cash for that trash

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Horrible, prices gone up.. The lot! Ill be eating and drinking before the game from next season they aren't taking my cash for that trash

How much have the prices gone up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Now, I am not usually one to moan and I am always happy to give my money to the club to invest in new players, but would you pay £4 for this?

No, neither would I, absolute disgrace.

Surely there is no way this can be classified as food?

IMG_1035.jpg

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
Ordered Steak and Ale, received Chicken and Ham! Not a difficult order really!

It seems it may be the same problem! No manager in sight!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Now, I am not usually one to moan and I am always happy to give my money to the club to invest in new players, but would you pay £4 for this?

I sat next to a kid chomping on one of these, it smelt so terrible i got my old man to swap seats with me.

No, he's the one sitting at home waiting to point something out.

BOOM! :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

View attachment 45225

My wife would like that......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here