Bruno Greer Upson Calderon

Buckley Bridcutt Agustien Orlandi

Ulloa Barnes

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
That was the starting line up against Villareal yeah

bit more

...................Koosh...................

Bruno... Greer... Upson... Calderon
......................Bridcutt ............
.............Agustien ....................
Buckley..............Orlandi............
.....................................Barnes
...................Ulloa....................

Think we'll see a true left back come in but better to wait a couple weeks and get right one than sign wrong one now and over-pay.

Leaves a bench of what Scrub keeper, El-Abd, Chicksen, Ince, Crofts(I'd rather JFC), LuaLua, CMS
Still got Scrub keeper, Dunk, Maxi, Richards, March, Hoskins, Barker/Dickenson to slip in occasionally. (Calde to replace Chicksen I guess when the LB comes in and one of JFC/Crofts be here too))

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
with the players we have atm (Including Agustien)

Kuszczak

Bruno - Greer - Upson - Calderon/Chicksen

Bridcutt - Agustien

Buckley - Orlandi - Barnes

Ulloa

Subs
Brezovan - El-Abd - Chicksen/Calderon - Crofts - Forster-Caskey - LuaLua - Barker/March

Its a tough one with LB, even though Chicksen is the actual LB but OG might go with Calderon to start things off but you never know

Orlandi and Barnes have both done well in Pre-Season so i feel they may start unless if OG wants Barnes on the bench as the "1st team" striker then i see LuaLua taking his place

the fact that even without players like CMS, Hoskins, Dunk and the possible return of David Lopez, this looks like it will be a good season for us!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Calderon

Vicente
Spanish Dave

Buckley
Zamora

Owen
Ulloa

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Cos a confident and fit CMS, relieved of his holding the ball up duties, playing with Ulloa, Orlandi and Buckley regularly, will score a bucket load of goals. We have yet to see the best of him so, fingers crossed, this year we will.

I agree that he'll be important but you shouldn't write off what Ash is capable of this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here