Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lower half, mid table or promotion??

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I think Oscar will get it right in time, seems he is on the ball tactically and is aware of the improvements we need to make. Still top two for me with QPR.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
mid-table but with a few recruits and a decent start to the season to build early momentum, then possibly playoffs. Be interesting to see if TB decides to throw a lot of money at the squad before end of the window as that ultimately will probably decide where we are likely to finish up.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
With current squad, mid table.

We need 2 or more good signings to seriously be considered playoff contenders, and with less than a week to go, it's not looking likely.

Blimey, is it really less than a week till the end of august?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With that starting XI I think that we would finish about 6th or 7th. With two midfield additions one defensive and 1 attacking plus a recognized 1st choice left back anythings is possible.

D

Deleted member 18477

Leicester were schooled by Monaco, We were taught a lesson by Villareal... nothing to be ashamed of!

Palace on the other hand... schooled by Crawley Town :lolol:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
After the Hooper fiasco i can't see QPR going up automatically. Play offs quite possibly. Think its far more likely that Redknapp will throw his toys out of the pram over the coming weeks due to apparently not being backed, resigning and them ending up with someone like Poyet or McClaren.

I think we'll finish somewhere between 5th and 9th this season.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Top 10
Can't see you beating last seasons finish without spending any money.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Haven't the foggiest. No idea if this guy is capable of managing in the english leagues yet, no idea if we're going to sign some stars or if Bridcutt will leave, little idea on the relative strength of our opposition. Could be anywhere from top to bottom.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Mid table currently. And I will be pleased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here