Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The Club isn't making things happen"

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Spanish journalist who was first to suggest Oscar would take over at #bhafc.
[tweet]361227068115136512[/tweet]
[tweet]361228811091705857[/tweet]
[tweet]361231824145485824[/tweet]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
My view, taken from the other thread:
'This broad is starting to piss me off now. So, Oscar's frustrated at lack of signings. Ok, fair enough, we are too. But does she REALLY need to put that out there for all and sundry to read? Talk about creating bad PR.
Disagreements and frustrations should be kept in-house.

SHUT UP, WOMAN!'

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Worrying if true, not sure why the club would be hesitant to get transfers done though. :shrug:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
My judgement of her access is reducing by every tweet. Someone with inside access should ask the club if Oscar does actually know her and she isn't just making it all up for an ego trip.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
The club are likely to take longer than Oscar would like as we still have to fit in with FFP restrictions, this will probably be something Oscar's not used to as I'm sure Maccabi Tel-Aviv had money to spend, and as Barca youth coach he would've had great young players at his disposal already.

Expect its just small frustrations and he just wants to get his squad together as quickly as possible, as expected. The club are obviously being sensible and not paying huge fees for players. Just journalism taking things and blowing them up to be massive issues.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
She's getting a tad annoying now. :lolol: Not because what she's saying might well have some truth behind it, but because she already seems to be setting out her stall with regards to backing Oscar at all costs; why on earth does she feel the need to unnecessarily leap to his defence over a meaningless friendly defeat? "The performance isn't his fault", err ok. Lost in translation perhaps? She also seems to be making assumptions on his behalf, by the way she's phrased "imagine how frustrated he must feel!".

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Worrying if true, not sure why the club would be hesitant to get transfers done though. :shrug:

Because Agents/clubs are trying it on as it's Brighton and are asking way above our valuation of their players?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Who is she anyway? Some Spanish sports journalist?

She only has 2,000 followers which seems low considering quite a few are probably recent Albion fans. In comparison Andy Naylor has 5,500, Brian Owen 2,400 and Johnny Cantor 1,300.

This exchange from a few days ago seems questionable:

noeliadéniz ‏@noeliadeniz
Words from Oscar García after seeing your messages through the hashtag #OscarBHAFC: "Thank you all for your support" #BHAFC

21 Jul Oscar used to have a twitter account but not anymore. I'll ask him to search for the hashtag later today so he can read your messages #BHAFC

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
After all the Poyet mellow drama the last thing we need after making a fresh start is some bint trying to stir up a cauldron of the brown stuff. I'm not on twitter. Someone who is should tell her to turn it in.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Like others have said she is very defensive of him after just one friendly defeat, blaiming lack of signings. Wonder how she will react when we lose a league match.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Who is she anyway? Some Spanish sports journalist?

She only has 2,000 followers which seems low considering quite a few are probably recent Albion fans. In comparison Andy Naylor has 5,500, Brian Owen 2,400 and Johnny Cantor 1,300.

This exchange from a few days ago seems questionable:

Words from Oscar García after seeing your messages through the hashtag #OscarBHAFC: "Thank you all for your support" #BHAFC

21 Jul Oscar used to have a twitter account but not anymore. I'll ask him to search for the hashtag later today so he can read your messages #BHAFC

She became a popular sauce as she is based in Barcelona I think and when Oscar arrived we were linked with every Barca B player under the sun.

Think she knows Oscar as well and wrote an interesting blog on what Brighton fans can expect from him as our new manager.

She's probably read a bit of NSC and knows how it goes into meltdown over the slightest thing so is probably looking to get in first before the OSCAR OUT!! threads start appearing :lolol:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
The signings are needed for the head coach's project to work. The club is taking forever! #BHAFC

Jeez he's only been here about 4 weeks

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
i feel we are falling behind other teams who have already signed 5 or 6 players to make them stronger for the new season

Fair point, but have any of those other signings for the clubs in our division been that exciting? (not talking about the moneybags clubs like QPR etc)

Hoping we're holding out for some quality.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Surprised oscar hasn't told this bitch to shut up ....

Her words ring horribly true tho... This is something that Poyet went on about time and time again. We Are like the spurs of the championship tight as fook!!

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
She became a popular sauce as she is based in Barcelona I think and when Oscar arrived we were linked with every Barca B player under the sun.

Think she knows Oscar as well and wrote an interesting blog on what Brighton fans can expect from him as our new manager.

She's probably read a bit of NSC and knows how it goes into meltdown over the slightest thing so is probably looking to get in first before the OSCAR OUT!! threads start appearing :lolol:
:lolol: She might have seen my "Oscar out" when Villarreal equalised last night.

These foreigners have no sense on humour!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
How long is it going to take Arsenal or whoever to sign Suarez? We are NOT a club that will pay top prices for players unlike others, and we are NOT going to be shoved around by agents and the like wanting ridiculous wages, so signings will always take time. I would imagine we will have a busy end to the transfer window when certain players/clubs have not got what they are asking for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here