Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Palace are rooted to the bottom of the table at Xmas...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
... and the owners lose patience with Holloway.

Meanwhile Gus Poyet is still out of work and looking for a Premier League job.

How would we and our Palace friends on here feel about him taking over at Selhurst Park?

Could happen!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So Gus turns down Reading and then takes on Palarse in an even worse state ? Won't happen

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's going to happen.

How low is 'the ceiling' at Palace though ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well he sure as hell has no loyalty to The Albion, now.

It's got to be a possibility.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
After his experiences with Reading and Wolves I think it more likely he'll move in September or October where he'll have the time to make a difference. The die might already be cast by Christmas.

That said, if Palace came offering 7 or 8 games into the season then I could see it happening, although he'd prefer Fulham.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:facepalm:

Another Palace/Gus thread

Who would have guessed .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Isn't that your entire transfer budget you've just blown?

With your lack of transfer activity, and rumours of an unhappy new manager, I would say £50 is about your limit.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
With your lack of transfer activity, and rumours of an unhappy new manager, I would say £50 is about your limit.

Curly Watts makes a welcome return.

You'll be looking for a new manager 2 or 3 months into the new season. Holloway is already pulling his imaginery hair out over your transfer inactivity. In all seriousness, looking at it from a Palace perspective, are there 3 teams you can conceivably finish above to avoid another instant return to the 2nd tier?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Curly Watts makes a welcome return.

You'll be looking for a new manager 2 or 3 months into the new season. Holloway is already pulling his imaginery hair out over your transfer inactivity. In all seriousness, looking at it from a Palace perspective, are there 3 teams you can conceivably finish above to avoid another instant return to the 2nd tier?

No
See you the season after next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here