Oscar interview in The Independant on Sunday today

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
He was entrusted with the development squad at Barca - that club knows how to do things well, and it indicates that he impressed there.
He looks like a gem to me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All good stuff, except the key point is if he DOES do well will he leave with us still in the Championship?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
All good stuff, except the key point is if he DOES do well will he leave with us still in the Championship?

I think at this point from his and the club's perspective if we're still in the Championship then, by definition, he won't have done well. For me personally, he can do well and us still be in the Championship (so long as we're challenging for promotion), but I doubt TB or OG see it the same way. The plan is to get us up within OG's contract term of 3 years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So is he up to a season in the Championship:-

"I'd prefer to start with a home game, but Leeds have a great stadium. I remember a game in the Champions League, they played Barcelona..."

I think so.

Oh ah Oscar.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Come on club, lets get these signings done and lets allow OG to fire into this league.... I feel a storming season coming on, but only if the board supports the OG master plan.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So is he up to a season in the Championship:-

"I'd prefer to start with a home game, but Leeds have a great stadium. I remember a game in the Champions League, they played Barcelona..."

I think so.

If only it had been Yeovil Or Bournemouth first up. Would have liked to hear what he'd said about those particularly away trips

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very well written article by Nick that is structured on solid well researched facts with a few nuggets to keep us dreaming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very good article and you don't get the impression Oscar is hugely frustrated by lack of signings in it. His mate noelia deniz on twitter last night was claiming the club are being incredibly slow with getting transfers done and Oscar is extremely frustrated with it. Don't get that impression from any interviews I've heard/read but was slightly worrying given her supposed closeness to Oscar...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only it had been Yeovil Or Bournemouth first up. Would have liked to hear what he'd said about those particularly away trips
In fairness Elland Road is a one stand wendy ground.

There's plenty of areas in Elland Road Yeovil or Bournemouth could (just) look down their noses at.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In fairness Elland Road is a one stand wendy ground.

There's plenty of areas in Elland Road Yeovil or Bournemouth could (just) look down their noses at.

Agreed. I meant more in terms of him having heard them playing European football there.
"Err yes, Yeovil. Didn't they host Havant & Waterlooville a few years back?"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here