Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the creepiest/scariest thing you've heard a child say?

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Not me, but my friend was checking on her 4 year old daughter while she was taking her nap. She walks to the side of her bed to give her a kiss when she all of sudden opens her eyes and says "I love you, my pumpkin" with a smile and then goes back to sleep like nothing happened. Her dad died only a few days before. He used to call her pumpkin.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I hope that wasn't a recent event otherwise I would be surprised if your friend would be happy with you sharing it on here at a time of personal bereavement!!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I was looking after my Goddaughter, who was about 3 or 4 at the time. Walking back to my house after a trip to the town she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, pointed down a side road and said "I used to live down there with mummy and daddy!" I looked at her and said "You've never lived down there, and neither have your mummy or daddy" She looked up at me and said "No, I used to live there with my other mummy and daddy!" At the time, she'd only lived in one place since she had been born, and she'd never been away from her parents for any length of time :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here