Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley 3 Palace 0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Results in pre season doesn't mean anything.

Apart from Palarse putting out a full strength side and Speroni saving them from a complete tonking.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To think their fans were giving it cos they wrongly thought our first team lost to Lewes a hahaha.. in all seriousness Crawley and Palace aren't that far apart in terms of quality on the pitch. Certainly not 2 divs. Funny where a big bit of luck gets you...

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
#Nothing without Zaha

Listening to the game on Palace Player this afternoon with a mate of mine. We had a lot of chances and missed them, they also had some but they were very clinical.*

Ollie said in the week that pre-season is all about fitness to us, nothing more. Hence our first half and 2nd half teams being very different and it being a leisurely training exercise for us.
Seems like Crawley however treated it as their cup final and to be fair, it is, they haven't played anyone nearly as big as us for a long time.*

When the third went in I smiled to my mate and said I bet there will be a thread inside 5 minutes on NSC and sure enough you didn't disappoint! You really are DESPERATE, admit it. Anything to ease the pain you experienced 2 months ago I guess...

Face it, friendlies mean NOTHING. Luton Town from the conference beat a strong Aston Villa side 2-0 midweek, does that mean they are better than them or Villa are shit? No. Your lot beat the Champions of Europe last season 2-0. Does that make you better? No. Did Chelsea go on and have a dreadful season? No.*

Calm yourselves chaps, nothing to see here.*

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Listening to the game on Palace Player this afternoon with a mate of mine. We had a lot of chances and missed them, they also had some but they were very clinical.*

Ollie said in the week that pre-season is all about fitness to us, nothing more. Hence our first half and 2nd half teams being very different and it being a leisurely training exercise for us.
Seems like Crawley however treated it as their cup final and to be fair, it is, they haven't played anyone nearly as big as us for a long time.*

When the third went in I smiled to my mate and said I bet there will be a thread inside 5 minutes on NSC and sure enough you didn't disappoint! You really are DESPERATE, admit it. Anything to ease the pain you experienced 2 months ago I guess...

Face it, friendlies mean NOTHING. Luton Town from the conference beat a strong Aston Villa side 2-0 midweek, does that mean they are better than them or Villa are shit? No. Your lot beat the Champions of Europe last season 2-0. Does that make you better? No. Did Chelsea go on and have a dreadful season? No.*

Hahaha. They mean nothing but you tuned in to listen and then posted here. Nothing better to do?

albionite

May 20, 2009

Crawleys cup final, oh dear poor deluded nigels.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012

:lolol:

So it doesn't bother you then. Looking forward to next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here