Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway's most bonkers quotes

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
"I have such bad luck at the moment that if I fell in a barrel of boobs I'd come out sucking my thumb."

That's a brilliant quote :banana:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
one that's not on there..."cristiano ronaldo , just look at him , 6 foot plus , good looking , magnificent specimen , technically brilliant ...he's got the lot but maybe he's got a cock like a hamster , mind you having said that my missus has got a hamster and his cock's massive."

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ian Holloway criticised West Yorkshire Police's continued ticket restrictions on Millwall supporters after his side's Championship defeat at Leeds.

The fans were forced to exchange vouchers for tickets at Woolley Edge services 15 miles from Elland Road.

"Can't they police a Saturday match? We should be shown the utmost respect like everybody else," said Holloway.

"If I thought they (our fans) were a risk I wouldn't be saying all this. I am proud of them."

Map of Woolley Edge to Elland Road Millwall fans had to collect their tickets from Woolley Edge service (A) before making their way to Elland Road (B)

Only 200 Millwall fans made the trip to West Yorkshire, who had to report to the service station on the M1 motorway, as they collected their match tickets on the way to the ground.

Holloway feels disrespected by the police force, with his side remaining in the relegation zone after a 1-0 loss.

"I don't understand. Are we so much worse? We are only treated like that by West Yorkshire Police. Why should they treat us any differently from everybody else?

"After all, the game has moved on and so has supporters' behaviour, so what is the issue?"

Clearly chooses to ignore their antics at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here