Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hunchbacks

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Just watching Leicester City vs Monaco.

All the Leicester players appear to be hunchbacks. Now I'm happy to accept that Nigel Pearson hasn't spent the summer physically modifying his players, so what are they wearing in the backs of their shirts?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just watching Leicester City vs Monaco.

All the Leicester players appear to be hunchbacks. Now I'm happy to accept that Nigel Pearson hasn't spent the summer physically modifying his players, so what are they wearing in the backs of their shirts?

Yeah i noticed that as well. I was thinking it was some sort of device to assist the players with the temperatures on the pitch. Looks weird thats for sure.

On a side note - i'm amazed Nigel Pearson is still their manager. Credit to their owners for keeping faith with him, considering the money they've invested over the last couple of years. I have a feeling they will rely heavily on Kasper keeping them in games again this season.

Falcao or Wood? Hmmm ???

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Why the hell are sky showing a Leicester friendly?.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Hardly any fans there. I guess they probably charged premium rates for this one. Rewarding their loyal fans like Bournemouth.

2 zip. Falcao

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's those new remote control instruction vests. The manager can now send electrical impulses to various areas on the vest which instruct the players where to go on the pitch.

It is only in it's development stages and cannot as yet be used in competitive matches, but next year we will be seeing managers with Xbox hand controllers.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Excellent, so if I bring an x-box controller to the upper west next year I should be able to push Buckley up the pitch a bit more?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
GPS and heart rate monitors probably (without the benefit of seeing pics). They are used in all Premiership and International rugby matches, but I'm not sure whether they are allowed in competetive football.

Basically coaches can analyse players performance as well as monitor their heart rates during the match. Rugby players have been known to have played fantastic performances, but get bollocked for not working to their theoretical maximum heartrate/speed.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
On a side note - i'm amazed Nigel Pearson is still their manager. Credit to their owners for keeping faith with him, considering the money they've invested over the last couple of years. I have a feeling they will rely heavily on Kasper keeping them in games again this season.

FFP arrives in Leicester?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here