Crap Town
Just a stooge to make Robert Mugabe look respectable

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bloody bloke seems to have been at one time a constant thread through my life
while an officer at the Scrubbs took him to visit his parents
then while working as a temp at a bistro broke up a fight he started after he left
then found myself re-wiring some of his properties

not a particularly nice person

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
any friend of mugabe ia a c*nt....particularly a white , middle class , bell-end like him...........any man who is happy to have his name linked to mugabe is a reptile...imho.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Nasty b.....
An acquaintance of mine was battered black and blue by three blokes who had absolutely no connection to him whatsoever for having the audacity to object to being told "get your stuff and f@@k off out of my flat"

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What is the current state of that mansion near Lewes?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When Mugabe dies that real estate could make Hoogstraten rich beyond his wildest dreams. Zimbabwe was among the most desirable places in Africa to live and holiday pre Mugabe going mad. No reason it won't make a comeback in time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't think Stanley Gibbons like him a lot either

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It's a bit of a mess.

Last I heard a few years ago he was trying to stop ramblers crossing over 'his' land. I hope they have reclaimed the territory and are dancing on what was to be his grave.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When Mugabe dies that real estate could make Hoogstraten rich beyond his wildest dreams. Zimbabwe was among the most desirable places in Africa to live and holiday pre Mugabe going mad. No reason it won't make a comeback in time.

not to mention all the farming infrastructure that has gone to rack and ruin ....100's of millions of U.S dollars worth of private investment down the shitter , millions of lives ruined.........thousands murdered......Africa at it's worst.

van bogsnorter must be quite a guy to align himself with that c*nt.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Interesting though not a surprise - Hoogstraten has been in Zim for ages.

Can I just point out that Mugabe drove loads of black farmers off their land as well and that I do not find this association with Mugabe curious at all - all that Mugabe has done in Zim is about power, not necessarily racism, and if Hoogstraten can leverage "Uncle Bob's" paranoia to make himself loads of money, then he will. Like peas in a pod, those two - a marriage made in hell.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Anybody got his number, been looking for a good Tarmac'er for ages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here