Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket collection advice for today

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I bought my tickets for tonight but they have not arrived by post. I am on the line with the ticket shop now and am in position 22 in the queue. I live 80 miles from Brighton.

Am I right to assume that my season ticket won't work for tonight and that I will need to get down to the ticket office this afternoon to get my tickets?

Advice appreciated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have you booked east stand lower? If so you can print at home.

No, sadly. West.

What gets me is the club did not tell me when I bought the tickets I would need to collect. I was told they would be posted.

I am now in position 21 in the queue - just to ask wtf has happened to my tickets and what should I do about it?

I don't mind the modern ways, but this is poor . . .

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
No, sadly. West.

What gets me is the club did not tell me when I bought the tickets I would need to collect. I was told they would be posted.

I am now in position 21 in the queue - just to ask wtf has happened to my tickets and what should I do about it?

I don't mind the modern ways, but this is poor . . .

I hope you've not used the 0844 number, it could it up costing more for the phone call than the tickets.

Personally I would get there a bit early and go to the ticket office. The game could kick off before you get to the front of the phone queue.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope you've not used the 0844 number, it could it up costing more for the phone call than the tickets.

Personally I would get there a bit early and go to the ticket office. The game could kick off before you get to the front of the phone queue.

Thanks for that. I'm now in position 20 (and have hung up). Do you happen to know if the ticket office is open all day? I was planning on driving to my brother's for dinner before the game, so getting to the Amex ticket office 4-4.15 ish should be OK, yes?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Thanks for that. I'm now in position 20 (and have hung up). Do you happen to know if the ticket office is open all day? I was planning on driving to my brother's for dinner before the game, so getting to the Amex ticket office 4-4.15 ish should be OK, yes?

According to website (???) ticket office closes at 15.00. But I'm sure those ticket collection thingies are open pre match,

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If you bought the same seats as your season ticket, it will be loaded onto your card.... I have checked with the ticket office twice!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Norwich tickets have arrived but not Villarreal. Will get there about an hour early and sort it out then, I'm sure there will be someone in ticket office or collection point who can sort it out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you bought the same seats as your season ticket, it will be loaded onto your card.... I have checked with the ticket office twice!

Different seats - upper West (STs) not open so they put me in lower west. I think I'd better get myself off to Brighton now . . . . what a pain!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just up from the cycle racks are two huts, marked Ticket Collection. Probably the lower one will be the only one in use today. There is a window with a man behind it, if you know your name and tell him your name, he will give you your tickets in a nice envelope. Probably.

Possible problems. Don't know where the cycle racks are. They are against the fence at the NE corner.

Poor people that can't afford Season Tickets know this. Welcome to my world.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just been to pick mine up (which also didn't show). They've got five or six staff working flat out, but a lot of people seem to be turning up now to buy them, which probably isn't helping.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine never arrived first time and duplicates were posted and then they both arrived the same day.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Just been to pick mine up (which also didn't show). They've got five or six staff working flat out, but a lot of people seem to be turning up now to buy them, which probably isn't helping.

The whole things a joke, talk about customer focus. As I mentioned on another thread I ordered mine and paid on the 5th July. I phoned shop told in the post, never arrived so had to drive there yesterday to pick up duplicates. I can't believe that the club think that this acceptable as so many people appear not to have received their tickets. It is going to be an absolute nightmare for people picking up tickets tonight. How can the club warrant the extra booking charges for a worse service. Think Barber will have a lot of questions to answer at the next forum.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Eleven of us paid for tickets for tonight three weeks ago and NONE have turned up. Should be busy at the collection hut today.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Was there about 10.30 today and just one poor fella serving plus the printer had broken so tickets were being printed upstairs and somebody had to being them down. I was about 3rd in line must have been more than a dozen behind me by the time I got served.

I work quite near Queens road so previously I would have popped in there. Seems like loads of people also unable to get to Amex on weekday, club hadn't anticipated demand. Plus, for all that extra time, trouble & expence, I also copped another £9.00 booking fee.

Have another son trtying to book online, system down.

Predict carnage tonight as so many will be queuing for tickets and quite possible during a downpour.

Very poor effort, Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
Lots of collections tonight. Fans picking up tickets advised to come early, as we are expecting queues. Gates open 5.30pm. #BHAFC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lucky it's gonna be a small crowd, for those picking up tickets, given how shit pre season friendlies are against La Liga opponents and how many are going to give it a swerve :rolleyes:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here