Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldean Driveway available for Villareal game

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The person who usually uses my driveway for home games isn't going so my driveway is empty for use tonight.

Most deserving case/passengers win. Midday cut-off

Will send a PM confirming address details to the 'winner' then.

No charge or bribery will be accepted.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Parking Enforcement Officers on commission today ???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They will be getting parking tickets if they do. Resident parking scheme comes into effect today.
Its going to be hilarious when we get to the Derby game in a few weeks, Mill road is going to be full within 30 mins of opening, its going to be a bunfight, people queuing to get in, blocking traffic,....I think I will train in that day as I am visiting for the weekend.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lets hope so, money goes to keeping the cost of parking scheme. No money to council.

Loads of resident cars with no permits. Could be a binfest tomorrow morning.
Residents will all park on the road and rent out their driveways, no wonder they were keen to get a scheme put in place.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Residents will all park on the road and rent out their driveways, no wonder they were keen to get a scheme put in place.

But if they haven't got permits on they will get a parking ticket!!

I voted against BTW, I always thought it was overkill and something that a few extra yellow lines would have easily resolved.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
But if they haven't got permits on they will get a parking ticket!!

I voted against BTW, I always thought it was overkill and something that a few extra yellow lines would have easily resolved.

Surely if the scheme is being enforced today, thn everyone will have received their permits.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Surely if the scheme is being enforced today, thn everyone will have received their permits.

Only if they bothered to apply for them. There were forms to fill in, and had to provide proof of ownership of vehicle and proof of residency.

If they didn't apply they wont have a permit.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So, no parking in Coldean or Mouslcoomb, no Mithras or Mill Road P&R, no extra trains or busses,...... tally ho.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So not one person wants to use my driveway tonight despite no parking in Coldean or Mouslecoomb, no P&R and no free trains.

Oh well.

Enjoy the game chaps.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Would a Coledean resident be interested in renting out their driveway for every home game next season for a friend of mine?

If yes PM me to discuss how much etc.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I'm in the parking zone and according to the signs up the zone is in effect tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here