Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm WEARING my 'Hola GUS' T Shirt TONIGHT - ARE you ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've just read todays ARGUS and THERE is an article where it SAYS Gus came down on THURSDAY to SAY goodbye to all the players and STAFF at the club and I will PAY my own TRIBUTE tonight. On 10 (Gus's OLD shirt number) minutes I am going to LAUNCH myself at the DUG out where I will SHOW Oscar my 'HOLA Gus' T shirt and then I will chant 'GUS, Gus , GUS' non stop TILL half time and OSCAR will know that WE are not all COMPLETE bellends and SOME of us are GOING to miss GUS big TIME.

AT half time I will BOO the TEAM off in the TRADITIONAL Albion fashion before RETAKING my seat for the SECOND half. THIS protest will CONTINUE at every home match till OSCAR (AND Nathan JONES who in my OPINION hasn't BEEN gone long enough) GETS the message THAT we all MISS Gus. OF course if we get off to a FLYER and are in the TOP 2 then the PROTEST will stop and I will get my FELT tip out and CHANGE 'HOLA Gus' to 'Hola OSCAR' and I will be CHANTING 'Oscars BLUE and white ARMY' instead.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Its about time someone took a stand against this imposter on the touchline.

I salute you sir! :ascarf:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
loved that, can just picture Ernest LAUNCHING himself at the dugout from the WSU! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here