Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just think, if he was with us for a medical tomorrow he might be at the game too.

Perhaps people should look out for him.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just think, if he was with us for a medical tomorrow he might be at the game too.

I can see the ticket office getting a few calls in the morning especially if the cricket is rained off.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Do you think he might be on the grassy area in the middle of the stadium?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
There's a massive thread on it which includes that link.

I'd rather dive into a thread with a few posts to get the in's and outs then spend an entire evening reading page after page of puns and that like. Don't see what your problem is really as he thought he was sharing something new.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'd rather dive into a thread with a few posts to get the in's and outs then spend an entire evening reading page after page of puns and that like. Don't see what your problem is really as he thought he was sharing something new.
When it's something like a new signing, I go to the last post first & work my way back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
When it's something like a new signing, I go to the last post first & work my way back.

He posted this thread 7 minutes after the other link was posted. I could understand if it was hours but jezz man, give the chap some slack and he's posted 13 times not 13,000.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here