Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Konchevsky

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Can do a job at left back ?
Not sure Leicester will want to keep him with his contract running out in less than a year.
Discuss if you like.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Experienced, but i'd not be over the moon about it...especially as Leicester have signed Bakayogo as competiton for him.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Can do a job at left back ?
Not sure Leicester will want to keep him with his contract running out in less than a year.
Discuss if you like.

Interesting you should mention PK to BHA as this was mentioned to me on Thursday. He's not someone I rate very highly but would mean we retain experience in that position and of course he knows the championship well.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Other than Bridge, he was the best left back at the Amex last season for me

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Watched Leicester 5 or 6 times last season, as best mate is a Leicester City fan at Uni.

He used to moan on numerous occasions about Konchesky, he seem's to be their equivalent of Ryan Harley, in that he was on big wages, but was an absolute SHITHOUSE footballer for them. In fact, I got a text the other day expressing just how happy they were to sign Bakayogo, as it hopefully meant no more Konchesky at left back. Don't judge a player on one performance, he really is quite poor. Oh, and he's on a lot, lot more money than the £10k a week we were paying of Wayne Bridge's loan.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Is EVERY SINGLE left-back going to be mentioned on NSC this close season?
Kevin (Zinedine) Kilbane next

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here