Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **Official** I have been taken in by a ESTARESN thread thread

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Pains me to say it, but in my embryonic NSC 'career', I happened to read a much capitalised thread lamenting a former chairperson's pernickitiness with the club's finances, the life-giving aspects of a Spoons' Botulism'u'Like Full English, and the sexual-deviance of a rather large lady, whose name ecapes me. Add in the total coupe du grass, some proper ITK 'exclusives' from a highly-reliable sorce, and what do we have, a thread that I took to be REAL, and worthy of a robust response :nono:

My mistake of corse :eek:

Keep 'em coming Mr. E, and long may you hook some little fishes :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you on drugs? Can I have some?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think I must be drunk as that makes no sense.

It's about ENREST isn't it :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pains me to say it, but in my embryonic NSC 'career', I happened to read a much capitalised thread lamenting a former chairperson's pernickitiness with the club's finances, the life-giving aspects of a Spoons' Botulism'u'Like Full English, and the sexual-deviance of a rather large lady, whose name ecapes me. Add in the total coupe du grass, some proper ITK 'exclusives' from a highly-reliable sorce, and what do we have, a thread that I took to be REAL, and worthy of a robust response :nono:

YesNoMaybeIDontKnowCouldYouRepeatTheQuestion

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Admit it.......you,re in Enrests DS squad aren't you....!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Said it before and I'll say it again.

Enrest's greatest victory was 'Ipswich away pre-season friendly - a MUST win game'.

Someone lost their pooh and it was tres funny.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Said it before and I'll say it again.

Enrest's greatest victory was 'Ipswich away pre-season friendly - a MUST win game'.

Someone lost their pooh and it was tres funny.

He's had loads of victories and under different names like E block Ernie & FG football genius.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here