Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipad 3 screen cracked. Cheapest place to get it fixed ?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

If you don't fancy doing yourself, the bloke up St James St does them (King of GSM). Dont pay the first price quoted, have a haggle with him :)

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
beware

If you don't fancy doing yourself, the bloke up St James St does them (King of GSM). Dont pay the first price quoted, have a haggle with him :)

if you go anywhere apart from the apple store, apple techs will not touch your ipad if it goes wrong in the future,

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

I would avoid at all costs. The people there attempted to unlock my old iPhone 3, an easy task for them yet they ended up breaking it totally.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for replies. Ending up using gsm, a small shop opposite Giant bike shop in shoreham. It was £75 and he's a good lad in there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for replies. Ending up using gsm, a small shop opposite Giant bike shop in shoreham. It was £75 and he's a good lad in there.

He is as well, purchased my sons laptop the other day for a very reasonable price and several times said we could get more on Ebay but we were happy with the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here